Can't install demo content

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't install demo content

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't install demo content

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • POSAGRO
    Participant

Yes, other demo content from the theme works fine. But specifically the corporate demo does not let me edit pages. Sharing credentials again.

POSAGRO
    Participant

Please use these  new credentials.

I logged into your site and could edit corporate home page without any issue as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please tell us when you are facing the issue?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

POSAGRO
    Participant

Just went in. I get the error every time I go Pages > Home Page – Front > Edit > Update. It only happens when editing Home Page from the Corporate Demo Content.

POSAGRO
    Participant

I’ve imported additional content. Home Page does let me edit, it is Home Page – Front Page the one that does not work.

Attachments:

Please see the attached screenshot that the home page is getting updated fine for me.

What error are you getting?
    Could you please share me the screenshot of the error that you are getting?

Please try using a differnt browser.

Also I can see you are using outdated version of PHP on your site as displayed in the second attached screenshot so please update the PHP to latest version by contacting your webhost.

Attachments:

POSAGRO
    Participant

Error attached. Will update to PHP 7. And, just tried again first time did let me edit, went in a second time and I got the error.

Attachments:

I could reproduce the error on your site by saving the page multiple times.

Normally, most WordPress hosting companies have their servers configured, so that WordPress users can easily upload large images and other media but in your case this doesn’t seem the case therefore you are getting the error as corporate home page contains large data.

Please contact your web host to increase maximum upload size and execution time.

POSAGRO
    Participant

Solution for this topic

I dont know if it was the PHP 7 update or if my web host finally increased the maximums as I had requested it before and they did, but still was getting the error but, it seems to be working now!

Thank you very much for your assistance!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)