Change blog appearance on homepage

Home Forums Gillion Theme Change blog appearance on homepage

Home Forums Gillion Theme Change blog appearance on homepage

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • HelgaPost
    Participant

I use the Masonry setting at both the blog page setting and the general settings.
    But the images on the homepage remain the same size, even though they have a different format.

I want images with different formats on Masonry, both on the homepage and on the blog itself. How do I do that?

Hi @HelgaPost,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the screenshot of the settings you have configured and also share page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

HelgaPost
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Hi, I found it!

I also had to change it on the page.

Changing it in the customizer and the theme settings wasn’t enough.

Awesome great to see you got that found.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

osnatsblog
    Participant

hi,

I’m having the same problem with the homepage. I used the css code you posted and it changed the images in the blog page – thank for that.

but it has not changes them in the homepage. could you please tell me what I need to do?

thanks,

Ossie

@osnatsblog To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)