Change Categories on homepage

Home Forums Gillion Theme Change Categories on homepage

Home Forums Gillion Theme Change Categories on homepage

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • sofia_manso
    Participant

Hello,

I’m starting to use Gillon theme, so i have this question: I’m using Basic Demo – Home 3 and I want to change that 3 categories Design/Style/Tech to another one but i can’t. I already delete this categories and add another 3 but this new ones doesn’t show on the homepage. And i can’t delete Design category, it is always showing.

What should I do? Can you help please?

Thank you very much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Sofia,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If you are using any cache plugin on your site then make sure to clear it.

Could you please tell me how you have deleted it and share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

sofia_manso
    Participant

Hello again,

Thank you very much for your answer. At the moment i’m using localhost so I can’t send you my URL, but i’ll send you screenshoots with my question.

As you can see in the screenshoot, in my Blog Categories I have 3 categories with published posts: “Pausa para Informar”, “Pausa para Ler” and “Pausa para Opinar”.

There are 2 categories with zero posts: “Design” and “Tech”. I deleted the other ones.

Now, open the homepage screenshot and you won’t see my categories displayed. It only shows that two categories with zero posts. And I don’t understand why. I want this categories -“Pausa para Informar”, “Pausa para Ler” and “Pausa para Opinar” – to show on my homepage.

Can you help me please? It’s very importante that I can make this change in the theme.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sofia_manso
    Participant

P.S. – I’m not using any cache plugin on my site.

sofia_manso
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Hello, just want you to know that i resolved that question. I had to edit this content on Page Home 3 and i didn’t know that.

Thanks again.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)