Changing Theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Changing Theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Changing Theme

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • westyggx
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I have used a theme for some time but now need to update and freshen up. How easy is it to keep all the content (i use woocommerce) and just overlay with a new theme?

Thanks

mike

Hi Mike,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It’s very easy to update the theme keeping your existing content intact.

Before updating the theme, please take a backup of your website so that If anything goes wrong then you can restore it.

Then you download the below latest version of the theme and update it as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

westyggx
    Participant

Thanks guys, i did have a quick look at this yesterday before your reply and i couldn’t see the template in the library i was interested in. I was looking for Masonary theme but couldn’t find it?

You can create a Blog page and set its style to Masonry as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

westyggx
    Participant

Hi, i cant find the wedding theme to download via wordpress.

Any ideas?

Thanks

westyggx
    Participant

So i have found the import demo for wedding. Will this over write my existing site? i dont want to loose anything really, just want a new theme!

No, it won’t overwrite your existing content If you use the new import method as described on the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/installing-demo/

westyggx
    Participant

Thank you!

could you please help me with the image attached, there is text displaying on the header and there is a menu below the logo which is white for some reason, i cannot find the setting to change the colour of this menu.

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)