Contact Information

Home Forums Gillion Theme Contact Information

Home Forums Gillion Theme Contact Information

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • JulesC
    Participant

Shuffleboard Support:

I purchased the Gillion theme tonight but you offer very little in the way of set up guide with theme purchase.  I see no email or other method to contact you and I need to talk to someone about my Gillion theme purchase.

Thank you,

Hi @JulesC,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

You will find theme documentation in the Theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot. If you think something is missing in it then please let us know so that we can improve it.

If you are getting any error or issue with the theme then could you please tell us exactly what issue you are getting so that we can help you to resolve it?

You can also contact us directly on [email protected]

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JulesC
    Participant

When I click on theme documentation, there is nothing there.  I deleted the theme from my WordPress site, but will try to install again and go through the process once more.  I can find nothing to get rid of the Gillion logo and I do not want to add a logo of my own at this time, just the title of my site.

When I click on theme documentation, there is nothing there.  I deleted the theme from my WordPress site, but will try to install again and go through the process once more.

Please make sure you are using following latest version of theme.

Please login to access this file

I can find nothing to get rid of the Gillion logo and I do not want to add a logo of my own at this time, just the title of my site.

You can get rid of logo by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.header-logo {
        display: none;
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)