Contact Us page

Home Forums Gillion Theme Contact Us page

Home Forums Gillion Theme Contact Us page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Anvar
    Participant

How can I add CONTACT US page with contact form?
    please guide me.

Hi @Anvar,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Just create any page as contact us page in your site admin area then add unyson page builder contact form content element in page and configure it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anvar
    Participant

Can you please guide me in more details?
    I’ve created a new blank page, how to add Unysonpage builder?

First please read the theme documentation in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Then after installing Unyson plugin enable its page builder extension and use it on your page as shown in the second and third attached screenshot.

Attachments:

Anvar
    Participant

I can’t find where to install Page Builder extension.
    Please help.

Attachments:

Please make sure you are using latest version of Unyson plugin and update its extensions.

I can see in your attached screenshot that two plugins on your site need updates.

If it still doesn’t display for you then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Anvar
    Participant

Please, log in and take a closer look.

thanks

Thank you for sharing the site details.

I logged in to your site and activated the Unyson extensions by temporary activating default WordPress Twenty Seventeen theme.

Anvar
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve reinstalled the theme and, I can’t see unyson page builder again, can you please help me to activate it.

How you activated it last time? I have the same issue as before

Thanks

Solution for this topic

You can activate the Unyson page builder extension by temporary activating default WordPress Twenty Seventeen theme. After activating again activate the Gillion theme.

Anvar
    Participant

Thank you so much, it works!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)