Create Archive and Search pages

Home Forums Gillion Theme Create Archive and Search pages

Home Forums Gillion Theme Create Archive and Search pages

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • cecilior
    Participant

Hello, I am using Elementor pro.
    I want to create the Archive and search pages but using Gillion elements. If I use “Blog Post Basic” in an archive all the categories are seen, not the only one that should be seen.

The same thing happens with the search page.

I also have WPWakery installed in case it is better for creating archive and search pages, but I am not familiar.

Greetings.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

It appears that our theme currently doesn’t include that specific element for the Elementor page builder. We will consider adding it in future versions of the theme.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

cecilior
    Participant

Do you recommend using the Elementor Pro system with the basic post objects?
    Or do you think it is better to use WPBakerey, if it can be done with it?

Thank you so much for the quick anwser.

Shufflehound

Yes, currently, we recommend sticking to the basic theme’s archive and category pages, as using WPBakery Page Builder won’t make any difference in that regard.

cecilior
    Participant

I already have almost everything right.
    I just need to create the author page. When I click on an author nothing appears.
    I have created a file template with Elementor Pro, and in the conditions I have put author file. But it does not work.
    How can I create the author page?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

The author page should work seamlessly with our theme and shouldn’t require any modifications to function properly. It appears that certain modifications or plugins might be causing the issue.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

cecilior
    Participant

Well it doesn’t work, when I click on an author it does like loading but it returns to home.
    I have deleted the author.php page from the theme and created an author file in Elementor and it doesn’t work either.
    I have also removed the Elementor author file and added the theme’s author.php and nothing.
    I have translated it to Spanish with locoTranslate.

What do you recommend I do?
    The website is https://horizontegarnata.es

Shufflehound

Hello,

After each modification, we recommend visiting Settings > Permalinks and saving the settings, as links might have been cached in some instances.

Could you please try doing that again?

Best regards,

Shufflehound Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)