Customise controls missing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Customise controls missing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Customise controls missing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • jivque
    Participant

Hey guys,

I was working on customising the home page all day, and at one point a part of the customisation options (Styling) just went missing. Now the customisation controls show the beginning options, and then blank blank blank space, and then the footer options show eventually after scrolling.

I gave it a rest and hoped that it would get fixed the next day, but nah.

Here are some screenshots so you understand better:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @jivque,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure to use latest version of Jevelin theme by downloading it from http://support.shufflehound.com/download/jevelin-beta/

If the issue still persists for you after updating the theme then could you please send me your site login details on  [email protected] and notify me on this topic so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

jivque
    Participant

Hi,

I updated the theme and the problem in the Styling options still persists.
    I also have some other minor issues to which your support answer didn’t work.

Could I send you my login and you check out both issues and let me know where I’m being stupid 🙂 I really did everything you guys told me, but to no avail.

I’ll send you my login to the mail you provided just in case.

Thank you.

Solution for this topic

Thank you for sharing the site details.

I logged in to your site and the styling theme settings are working fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot so please try using it on different browser as this can be your browser issue.

Also you can use the Styling settings from theme options as shown in the second attached screenshot.

Attachments:

jivque
    Participant

Yup, it works on a different browser.

I will try cleaning cache and stuff from chrome where it doesn’t work and see if it refreshes things.

Thank you for your help!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)