Customize header

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Customize header

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Customize header

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
  • Now just edit the created header and add content whatever you want to display in your site header.

pannali
    Participant

But how do I edit it and more importantly why is it not displaying in my site header??

pannali
    Participant

I see how I edit the header, but how do I make the header image extend across the page, with a navigation bar in the upper right (like the shuffle hound site, for example)?

pannali
    Participant

I am attaching screenshots of how the header looks now. As you can see it is a mess. The first screenshot is my home page and the second screenshot is one of the blog posts.

The header how just shows the Blog Title. I am attaching two additional screenshots of the top of blog layouts that I actually like, to give you an idea how to guide me to create something similar. It should be possible based on your Javelin theme options.

See in the final screenshot (the Javelin homepage) how there is a large graphic image in Blue with text saying Tool for Creating Your Stunning Website? I would like to make my layout like that, but have my own photo in place of the blue background, remove the javelin logo in the corner, and add my own text. How do I do that?

Below the Blue are would be my blog posts. Is that possible?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pannali
    Participant

I am also attaching here a sample of what I’d like my header image to look like. Thank you in advance for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)