Demo content doesn't install

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo content doesn't install

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo content doesn't install

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • [email protected]
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having troubles installing the demo content. It says import successful but nothing happens. I’ve tried deactivating other plugins, I’ve removed everything from my homepage so I can start new. But nothing has worked.

Could you help me please?

Hi @arta.elsone,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can import the demo content on your site as described on the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/installing-demo/

After importing the demo content, please check whether new pages or posts are created in the admin area of your site.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi yes,

I’ve done that, it says import successful but it hasn’t imported anything.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Also, please tell me which demo content you want to import on your site.

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi, I managed to install the demo content but I’m not sure I’ve done it correctly. I can’t find a way to edit the text and photos. If you could just have a look if I’ve done it right and maybe tell me how to edit the content. Thank you!

Thank you for sharing the site credentials but it seems you missed to share the username so could you please share it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)