Demo Content Error

Home Forums Gillion Theme Demo Content Error

Home Forums Gillion Theme Demo Content Error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • lindseyhough
    Participant

When I download the Foodie demo content, the top home page material doesn’t work (the 3 feature boxes). Thanks for the help!

My site: milkfulmama.com.

Instead of the demo content, this code is inserted (please see screenshot attached):

[vc_row css=”.vc_custom_1499415486157{margin-top: 50px !important;margin-bottom: 45px !important;}”][vc_column 0=””][vcg_blog_posts_fancy limit=”6″ carousel=”title” posts=”402, 406, 71, 81, 79, 476″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row equal_height=”yes” content_placement=”middle” css=”.vc_custom_1499697196388{margin-right: 0px !important;margin-left: 0px !important;padding-top: 20px !important;padding-right: 30px !important;padding-bottom: 20px !important;padding-left: 30px !important;background: #2f3334 url(http://milkfulmama.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Sub1.jpg?id=856) !important;background-position: center !important;background-repeat: no-repeat !important;background-size: cover !important;border-radius: 10px !important;}”][vc_column width=”1/3″][vcg_textblock text_font=”heading” text_weight=”700″ line_height=”105%” css=”.vc_custom_1499697182251{margin-top: -34px !important;margin-left: -30px !important;}”]

Subscribe

& Stay updated

[/vcg_textblock][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text css=”.vc_custom_1499681436426{margin-bottom: 0px !important;}”]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @lindseyhough,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure you have activated WPbakery page builder plugin and all theme required plugins from Admin Area -> Appearance ->  Install Plugins

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

lindseyhough
    Participant

Hi! Thanks for responding! That must be the problem…

However, I keep clicking “Activate”… it sends me to the subsequent page… but when I return to “Plugins”… it’s still not activated?

Lindsey

Attachments:

lindseyhough
    Participant

I just received this error (see attached please).

Attachments:

Please delete the plugin and reinstall it then try reactivating the plugin.

If you still face the problem then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)