Demo Content Not Uploading

Home Forums Gillion Theme Demo Content Not Uploading

Home Forums Gillion Theme Demo Content Not Uploading

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • mtullis
    Participant

I’m trying to use one of the demo options but it repeatedly is falling to install. What err is causing this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @mtullis,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

It seems you are using old demo content install method so please make sure you are using our new demo content import method as described in this topic https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/demo-install-problem/#post-15581

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

mtullis
    Participant

I was able to upload, however, I’m having problems customizing. When I hit “Customize Page,” a black-bar menu appears at the top on the layout and I cannot find a way to remove it.

Additionally – whenever I input my own IG username on the Instagram widget, the text that says “Instagram Feed” goes away.

Attachments:

I was able to upload, however, I’m having problems customizing. When I hit “Customize Page,” a black-bar menu appears at the top on the layout and I cannot find a way to remove it.

It is a topbar which you can remove from theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Additionally – whenever I input my own IG username on the Instagram widget, the text that says “Instagram Feed” goes away.

I don’t see the text in your shared screenshot so could you please share me the screenshot and page URL from your site where it is displaying?

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)