Different Social Media Links

Home Forums Gillion Theme Different Social Media Links

Home Forums Gillion Theme Different Social Media Links

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • marcelo_lincoln
    Participant

I’m trying to change the social media icons on the body of the home page next to the subscribe section but it only has options to add accounts from Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, Google+, Pinterest but no Instagram or Youtube. How can I add those?

This is not at the top nav where there’s a share icon, but that’s down below on the home page next to the subscribe section.

Hi @marcelo_lincoln,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from our demo site https://gillion.shufflehound.com/ where it is displaying or share the screenshot of it so that i can better understand it and help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

marcelo_lincoln
    Participant

Here is the location. It does not have an option to add I stagram or Youtube.

Can that be added?

Also, maybe I could use another thread for this but I wanted to have a full width option below the header nav on the fashion template. Is it possible?

let me know.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Here is the location. It does not have an option to add I stagram or Youtube.

Can that be added?

It seems you are using Shufflehound Social widget.

If it is so then you can add more social icons in it using the widget option as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also, maybe I could use another thread for this but I wanted to have a full width option below the header nav on the fashion template. Is it possible?

If you are talking about full width page then you can achieve it using theme option.

Yes for more information about it please create a separate thread.

Attachments:

mariana10ibs
    Participant

Hi,

I TRIED DOING THAT AND IT STILL WONT SHOW THE OPTION.

Attachments:
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)