Disable mega menu header to be clicked on

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Disable mega menu header to be clicked on

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Disable mega menu header to be clicked on

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • b_sanj
    Participant

Hello there. I have a Mega Menu under my ‘PORTFOLIO’ header. When you click on it, it sends you to a page. I want to disable this, so the user will have to select from the drop down menu which page they would like to visit. Currently the drop down menus are ‘CANVAS ART’ and ‘VIDEOS’ – please look at the screenshot I have added. I want the user to ONLY be able to select one of those, not the ‘PORTFOLIO’ heading. Is this possible?

Also how do I edit the drop down visual, rather than being side by side, I want the drop down menu to under each other, rather than side by side.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

b_sanj
    Participant

My website is blankcanvasart.co.uk

Thanks

Solution for this topic

Hi @b_sanj,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Currently the drop down menus are ‘CANVAS ART’ and ‘VIDEOS’ – please look at the screenshot I have added. I want the user to ONLY be able to select one of those, not the ‘PORTFOLIO’ heading. Is this possible?

Try adding parent Portfolio menu item as a custom link as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also how do I edit the drop down visual, rather than being side by side, I want the drop down menu to under each other, rather than side by side.

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .sh-nav ul.mega-menu-row li.mega-menu-col {
        float: none;
        width: 100%;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

b_sanj
    Participant

Thank you!!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)