Disabling unyson has killed access to jevelin settings

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Disabling unyson has killed access to jevelin settings

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Disabling unyson has killed access to jevelin settings

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • LoriBeeArt
    Participant

Unyson was giving me error messages above my header and below my footer, so I have recreated my website pages using WP Bakery.

Deleted pages built with Unyson and deactivated Unyson, but now my header shows the jevelin logo and the footer is non existent and I am barred from accessing the back end of the Jevelin settings.

The jevelin settings short cut at the top of the page has disappeared as well.  (see screenshot)

I made a backup, removed jevelin and totally reinstalled it from download and that did nothing. I have activated shufflehound headers and footers under Roles in WPBB settings. In addition, there are no page settings in evidence at the bottom of the page, so I cannot activated headers that way.

This is so frustrating – I used to love your theme, now it is completely impossible.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Would it be possible to log in to your website, so we can inspect what is going on and fix it? You can share the login details in the private information field.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

LoriBeeArt
    Participant

Hi there,

thanks for your response, please find the admin login details in the private info field.

I hope very much that you can help!

regards

lori

Shufflehound

We managed to fix the issue! 🙂

It seems that the Unyson migration to Redux wasn’t completed under Jevelin > Framework Upgrade. We finished it and it seems everything is working now just fine.

Can you please confirm that?

LoriBeeArt
    Participant

Hi there – I can confirm that my logo is back and I can now access the jevelin settings, thank you. My footer seems to have disappeared, but I will go and have a poke around and see if I can reinstate it

thank you

Shufflehound

Sure, let us know if you need further help! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)