Displaying Draft Posts & Duplicate Posts in Blog Feed

Home Forums Gillion Theme Displaying Draft Posts & Duplicate Posts in Blog Feed

Home Forums Gillion Theme Displaying Draft Posts & Duplicate Posts in Blog Feed

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
  • scullen
    Participant

Hello, the blog feed on the blog template is behaving strangely. When I change the Blog Pagination Type in Page Settings to Load More or Infinite Loading all of my posts show, even the drafts. And when it’s set to Default per Page, it only shows the articles from the first page, no matter what pagination page I’m on.

Hi @scullen,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

The Default per page pagination issue is known issue which we will resolve in the future version of theme.

Other two pagination works fine without any issue and do not display draft posts.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

jarobroeklander
    Participant

I have the same problem!

@jarobroeklander Thank you for notifying us the issue. As said above we are working on it to resolve the issue.

The issue is resolved and the new updated theme will be released shortly.

In the meanwhile you can try resolving it by using the custom child theme solution shared in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/activation-wpbakery-page-builder-spinner/page/2/#post-20194

We have released following latest version of theme resolving this so please update your theme to the latest version.

Please login to access this file

todayfarer
    Participant

Hi, I am still having the problem of Latest Posts on my homepage displaying both duplicate posts and draft posts. Despite trying both the updates mentioned on this page.

Is there any way of fixing this, or will I have to urgently delete all my draft posts so my readers don’t see them?

Thanks

@todayfarer Are you the same user as @scullen ?

If yes then why are you using two different accounts in the forum?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

todayfarer
    Participant

Hi, I am not @scullen

I was mentioning that I tried the solutions I had seen in this thread, and was still having the issue even after trying them.

My apologies for not responding sooner – I was launching my blog the very next day so could not afford any issues –so I deleted all draft posts to prevent the issue from appearing.

My travel bog is http://www.todayfarer.com

I have created one new draft post to see if the problem reappears.

Thanks

@todayfarer Could you please share me the screenshot of the draft post displaying on your site?

Also would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

todayfarer
    Participant

Hi Support, please see 3 attached screenshots, and login details below

1st screenshot shows home page with ‘load more’ button appearing

click ‘load more’

2nd screen shot shows duplicate posts appearing

scroll down

3rd screenshot shows draft post ‘5 reasons why Tuscany is heaven’ appearing

Please advise asap

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I could confirm the draft post and duplicate posts issues on your shared site and also on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

jbreuer
    Participant

Not resolved. I just came here to look for a solution to this very issue. Updated to the latest theme version and still having drafts (and duplicates) show when you load more. 🙁

http://www.jupiterfamilyfun.com

Attachments:

Could you please temporary disable automptize and any other cache you are using so that I can troubleshoot it?

jbreuer
    Participant

I’ve disabled it and it’s still happening 🙁

I confirmed the issue on my test site that using Load More button pagination the last post gets duplicated as shown in the attached screenshot but this issue is not resolved yet.

What i meant the following issue is resolved which you reported earlier. Other issues will also get resolved ASAP.

And when it’s set to Default per Page, it only shows the articles from the first page, no matter what pagination page I’m on.

Attachments:

jbreuer
    Participant

I feel like there is some confusion. I am posting on someone else’s thread because it seems all these people were/are having the same problems I am having. Should I start a new thread?

I have duplicate content showing and drafts showing because I am using Load More. I have the latest theme and updates and still have this issue. I turned off autoptimize as you asked me to yesterday, still have the same problem. Since it has not been fixed and I can’t have readers looking at draft posts, I have moved all drafts to the trash which has solved the problem but is obviously not ideal.

Any idea when this will be addressed? It looks like you stated 5 days ago that the issue regarding draft/duplicate posts had been resolved. Just trying to determine if you are still working on fixing that issue since it has not been resolved.

Thanks.

@jbreuer Yes there is a confusion as two many users posted in this topic but I want to make it clear that the issue regarding draft/duplicate posts using Load More pagination is not fixed yet and will be fixed soon.

Tré
    Participant

I am also having this problem. Each page of posts in grid layout repeat a number of posts already displayed after clicking Load More. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the latest edition of the theme, and deactivating all the plugins but Unyson and WPBakery to check for conflicts, and testing the parent theme in the live preview to see if there’s something in my child theme causing the problem, but nothing worked. Should version 2.2.3 have fixed this, or is it still being worked on? Thanks!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)