Error trying to upload photo for category

Home Forums Gillion Theme Error trying to upload photo for category

Home Forums Gillion Theme Error trying to upload photo for category

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • sdsideal
    Participant

When creating or editing a category, it is not possible to associate an image with it; it gives an error and does not open the media dialog. Do you have any fixes for this problem? Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Can you please create a screenshot of the page instead? That would help us understand exact place that we need to test.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

sdsideal
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your reply!

It happens when I try to create or edit a category; the upload image button does not work, and the previous screenshot shows the error in the console that it throws.

Cheers!

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by sdsideal.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

After a lot of testing we couldn’t get that error on our end.

Can you please let us know which WordPress version you have installed? And on which browser are you experiencing this issue?

We can offer logging in to your website to debug this issue further.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

sdsideal
    Participant

Hello Shufflefound Team,

Thanks for your follow-up.
    I found a patch using another plugin: “Categories Images” when I install this plugin, that button works again, so it looks like I broke something trying to optimize the load of the portal with the minimum number of plugins active. I don’t use this new plugin; it is only useful to fix the previous error. Could you tell me which plugin activated that button in your plugin package?

I can also grant you access to the portal if you think it is necessary.

Best regards!

Enrique

sdsideal
    Participant

Another question:

Will it be possible to deactivate or delete this plugin: “WPBakery Page Builder”, I’m trying to build everything using Elementor, and this plugin it’s so annoying…

thanks!

Shufflehound

Hi there,

If you could share your site login details, that would help a lot! (you can share them in the private information field).

Sure! You can remove the WPBakery page builder, if you have built your page content only on the Elementor page builder. This might could also make your website load faster too.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)