Errors showing in the front-end

Home Forums Gillion Theme Errors showing in the front-end

Home Forums Gillion Theme Errors showing in the front-end

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • marcosmarcon
    Participant

For some weeks now I’ve been noticing errors on my website. Not on all pages, but some of them.

Here is the biggest example I could find so far:

URL in question: https://www.vemdauva.com.br/quanto-tempo-o-vinho-dura-depois-de-aberto/

Errors:

Notice: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /home/129931.cloudwaysapps.com/cjgwyrjzja/public_html/wp-includes/post-thumbnail-template.php on line 101

Notice: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /home/129931.cloudwaysapps.com/cjgwyrjzja/public_html/wp-includes/post-thumbnail-template.php on line 101

Could you guys help me find the source/reason of this?

Hi @marcosmarcon,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)