external links not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme external links not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme external links not working

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • BarryAtCC
    Participant

Okay, I understand.

Now, what do I need to do to resolve the external link problem, i.e., how do I disable the one-page scroll feature?

Please advise.

-Barry

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Today or tomorrow we will upload a new beta version with this feature included as an option.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

BarryAtCC
    Participant

Excellent! Thx.

FYI… I am going to use Jevelin to build a multi-thousand page website, and this feature is critical.

Meanwhile, can you point me to the basic documentation for the Jevelin theme? Also, I may have some suggestions for you in the near future 🙂

Holiday Cheers!

-Barry

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Out basic documentation should be included with our theme and let us know if you have any suggestions.  🙂

Please download and test our latest beta version bellow. We added a new option under Theme Settings > General > One Page Navigation.

Please login to access this file

BarryAtCC
    Participant

As this is my first time through the process of testing a beta version and (potentially) needing a restore, I just want to confirm that: If I take a FULL backup immediately before installing the 2.0.6_V5 version and something goes wrong, I can simply perform a full restore to get myself back to the state immediately before the beta install.

Please confirm. Thx. -Barry

Shufflehound

Yes. Usually theme version change won’t make any difference for website information.

BarryAtCC
    Participant

Getting the following when trying to install the new beta theme: “Destination folder already exists. /home/content/89/3845889/html/all/wp-content/themes/jevelin/”.

Can I simply delete this folder or is there a better approach?

-Barry

Shufflehound

You can use plugin: Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades to update theme version.

BarryAtCC
    Participant

Nice work! Everything is as expected.

Thank you for your prompt and effective remedy, especially given the time of year!

Well done,

-Barry

Shufflehound

Nice to hear that. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)