Fitness Template

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Fitness Template

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Fitness Template

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • grdnosborne
    Participant

I recently bought Jevlin specifically to use the fitness template but it is not available under import demo data. How can I get it?

jeremypro
    Participant

I am having this exact problem as well. There are only 12 demos available on wordpress under the demo content install, and its supposed to be 20. Fitness is not included.

grdnosborne
    Participant

I haven’t been able to find contact info for anyone.

Hi @grdnosborne,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The basic demo contains fitness homepage as shown in the attached screenshot so you have to install basic demo content and then you will get fitness homepage created in the pages section of your site.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

grdnosborne
    Participant

When I downloaded the content I only got these templates.

Attachments:

jeremypro
    Participant

@grdnosborne the set up is under appearance>theme settings and choose theme documentation from there its under content installation>template content. I wish it was easy to do

jeremypro
    Participant

@shufflehound I got the fitness template in the edit page and is ready to go when i preview it. However I hit publish and it doesnt show up when i visit my page, its still the original basic content. How do I get the Fitness page to replace the original content?

@grdnosborne

When I downloaded the content I only got these templates.

You will find it on the path Tools -> Demo Content Install

As displayed in my above shared screenshot.

@jeremypro  To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

janvlaciha
    Participant

Hi,

there is no Basic demo content in the Demo data page as you can see in my screenshot. This is the main problem with fitness content.

Pleas give me some advice how to get it. Fitness personal trainer was the reason to buy this theme.

Thx, Jan

Attachments:

@janvlaciha You are looking it in the wrong position. You will find it on the path Tools -> Demo Content Install

As displayed in my attached screenshot.

Attachments:
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)