Frontend Editor doesn`t turn on

Home Forums Gillion Theme Frontend Editor doesn`t turn on

Home Forums Gillion Theme Frontend Editor doesn`t turn on

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • parijata
    Participant

In any way, it’s impossible to open the editor, so it’s already two weeks before the site is set up. Suspends at the opening stage. While such a question, then we’ll see.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

H @parijata,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Can you check the JavaScript console for errors when you face this issue?

In Chrome go to “Tools -> Developer Tools” and in Firefox you can go to “Tools -> Web Developer -> Console”

Find information about how to open JavaScript browser console :

http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/8525/how-to-open-the-javascript-console-in-different-browsers
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors

Let me know what JavaScript errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any or use following plugin to check it.

Also would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

parijata
    Participant
    1. JavaScript errors in attachment
    2. Ive been deactivated all plugins except this two, but VC still dont work. More than that, it’s strange, since I just didn`t have time to install any plugins. There were installed only plugins of theme.
    Attachments:

Solution for this topic

Thank you for sharing your site credentials.

I have tested it on your site and it is working fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please use it on a different browser or by disabling your browser extensions?

Attachments:

parijata
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Today I logged in and was surprised that everything works. I was sure that this is the work of your hands. If not, then it was divine intervention 🙂
    By the way, it earned not only the frontend, but also the backend editor also started functioning normally. As it turned out, before that, there were also problems with him.
    Thus, while everything for an unknown reason has been adjusted. While the question is removed. Thank you for participating!

Glad it is working fine for you now 🙂

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

parijata
    Participant

I noticed one problem. Developer Copyrights began to display “by themselves” and do not respond to the button in the theme settings. How did this happen?

parijata
    Participant

In this discussion. Similar problem with WooCommerce Wishlist. In spite of the fact that earlier I put “disable wishlist functionality”, now nevertheless Enable mode.

Attachments:

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)