Full width header with boxed layout - not working

Home Forums Gillion Theme Full width header with boxed layout – not working

Home Forums Gillion Theme Full width header with boxed layout – not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • precoro
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve set a boxed layout for my website (blog.precoro.com). But I want to keep header and footer in full width.

I’ve set footer to full width in Theme Settings -> Footer -> Footer width, but it didn’t work. Then I set footer to full width in Theme Settings -> General -> Footer width and this time it worked.

But if I’m trying to set the header to full width in Theme Settings -> Header -> Header width – it’s not working. The header still showing as boxed.

How can I set the header to full width in boxed website layout, regarding this issue?
    Theme – Gillion. WP Version 4.9.2 | Unyson 2.7.11

Shufflehound

Hi there,

At the moment boxed layout is meant to include both header and footer layouts. Can you give us a link tom your website, so we can take a look? (you can post it in private field)

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

precoro
    Participant

Shufflehound

You can also try it little different:

1. disable boxed layout
    2. disable Visual Composer sections full width option

Let us know if that works.

precoro
    Participant

But I want to keep header & footer with full width, but the body with boxed layout. Now I have body – boxed, footer – full width, but the header – boxed. All I want to set the header to full width. Is it possible? Because I’m on the half way.

Shufflehound

Sorry, but it is not possible if boxed layout is enable.

It is possible to make content boxed by disabling boxed page boxed layout and  disabling content sections full width option. After that it should look the same.

precoro
    Participant

I couldn’t find full width option in VC section settings, but I resolved this issue by adding padding in % to each section.

Can I edit the blog post template in VC to set padding for content section?

Shufflehound

We created a sceenshot to better understand our idea about row width option. By setting it to default it should stay in boxed layout borders.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

precoro
    Participant

Cool. Thanks. It worked!

Shufflehound

Nice to hear that. 🙂

Travelmedia
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same problem here. But is there a possibility to show me how to do it threw screenshots?

Best regards,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)