Gillion Theme: How to change the default categories for my actual categories

Home Forums Gillion Theme Gillion Theme: How to change the default categories for my actual categories

Home Forums Gillion Theme Gillion Theme: How to change the default categories for my actual categories

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • dianazahe
    Participant

Hi!

I´m using the “Full Width” demo and as you know this demo has categories blocks just below the Top Slider.

Right now the category blocks just show  default categories of the theme, and im not being able to change this for the actual categories of my blog.

Can you show me how to do this?

Right now my website is on construction mode so no body is able to see it. However i´m sendign attached photo for more clarity

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @dianazahe,

Thank you for your question.

As described in your following topic, just edit the page and configure that element.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/gillion-theme-how-to-configure-the-top-slider-in-the-home-page/#post-31791

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

dianazahe
    Participant

Hi!

Thanks for your answer. Can you show me how to do it once in page editor?

I enter to the editor and filled the info in “Blog Category” as shown in photo attached but nothing happens in the website (the default categories remain)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

I can see you are using caching on your site so please clear it after making changes or temporary disable it.

Also I don’t see in your shared screenshot which content element you are editing so could you please share me screenshot of it?

dianazahe
    Participant

Problem Fixed! Thanks!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)