having some trouble with import demo content.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme having some trouble with import demo content.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme having some trouble with import demo content.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • randallrbaker
    Participant

Good day, i’m trying to import the demo content for the jevelin theme and it seems to be providing me with an error 503. I see that there are these green circles with white checkmarks and  two have lock on them telling me to activate WPBuilder and redux for which I already have.

Thanks in advance,

Randall

Hi Randall,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Thank you for sharing the website login credentials but it seems you missed to share the website URL so could you please share it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

randallrbaker
    Participant

The website is going to be krownchakra.com

I logged into your website and deactivated the Unyson plugin on your website as it conflicts with the Redux framework.

Could you please test it now?

If the issue still persists then could you please tell me exactly which demo content you want to import on your website?

randallrbaker
    Participant

I tried that already and it does the same thing. On the demo content page there’s circles with checkboxes and WPBakery and redux had a lock with a circle checkmark.

randallrbaker
    Participant

I’m not sure what content I’d like to add

randallrbaker
    Participant

Also WPBakery isn’t displaying on the top bar when I’m logged in so I can’t add my own content yet.

On the demo content page there’s circles with checkboxes and WPBakery and redux had a lock with a circle checkmark.

Yes, it means they are required plugins as shown in the attached screenshot.

I’m not sure what content I’d like to add

I tried importing the Basic demo content but getting an error “Service Unavailable (503)”.

Could you please contact your WordPress hosting company because they may be able to pin-point what’s causing the issue?

Also WPBakery isn’t displaying on the top bar when I’m logged in so I can’t add my own content yet.

You can add the content from the pages section as shown in the second attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

randallrbaker
    Participant

Thankyou going through old support messages so please close this question. This issue is long been resolved.

Shufflehound

Sure!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)