Header Image Not displaying Fully (top cut off)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header Image Not displaying Fully (top cut off)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header Image Not displaying Fully (top cut off)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Vaughan53
    Participant

The top header image at the top of the below pages is not displaying fully (mobile viewing). Top half is cut off.

I have tried turning off parallax function but does not solve the issue. Could someone please help? This has never been an issue up until recently.

(links sent privately)

Hi @Vaughan53,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the WP-Optimize Cache that you are using on your website so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Vaughan53
    Participant

Hello,

Cache has now been cleared and plugin deactivated.

You can try resolving it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

@media (max-width: 768px) {
    #page-container .sh-titlebar-parallax {
        background-position: 50% 60px !important;
        background-size: contain !important;
    }
    }

Vaughan53
    Participant

Sorry that did not fix the issue. If you view our website on a mobile device, you will notice ALL pages (expect homepage) top image is only showing half the image. You can swipe the screen down and you can see how much image is hiding behind the titlebar. We need this fixed.

Previous versions of theme did not have this issue. It is not something we have changed ourselves either.

Is there another way you could recommend to fix it please?

You have added the image on your website homepage differently by using the image element that displays fine so could you please use the same element on other pages to display the image?

Vaughan53
    Participant

No thank you. I don’t particularly want to have to change every page to match the homepage.

Clearly the plug-in update has a fault as I’m sure I’m not the only user with this major issue.

Can you please offer another solution?

I have included a page to view on a mobile device below. Also an image of what it looks like. The top header is completely chopped off. When you swipe down the screen you can also see yeh content it should be displaying. This error is happening on all pages

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also, remove all the custom CSS code that you are using on your website.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)