hide mobile menu on click

Home Forums Jevelin Theme hide mobile menu on click

Home Forums Jevelin Theme hide mobile menu on click

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • Dimazka
    Participant

Hi,

is there a option in settings to hide navigation on mobile when I clickon something in navigation?

For example, when I click on Contact, the navigation is still open. And I want to disappear.

What i tried: Install a plugin from a other threat (https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/hide-mobile-menu-on-click/#post-14442)

cleared cache (plugin still not work), deactivated cache (plugin still not word).

Thanks

Hi @Dimazka,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Dimazka
    Participant

Hello,

I have shared private content. Hope it works.

Sorry but i didn’t get it so could you please share it again and also share it on [email protected]

Dimazka
    Participant

have send a mail and tried it here again too

I logged in to your site and used some custom CSS code to make it work.

Could you please test it now?

Dimazka
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you very much, it works. The Problem with “Hide Mobile Menu in Click” is fixed. You are the best!

What is about the Second Problem? Should i Open a new threat for it?

The Problem is that i use sections on my Main site. So if i on a other site on my Page (for example …/Blog) and i Click in Navigation for example on home, i still be on the /Blog site. All what happen is that …/Blog change to …/Blog/#home

Best regards

The Problem is that i use sections on my Main site. So if i on a other site on my Page (for example …/Blog) and i Click in Navigation for example on home, i still be on the /Blog site. All what happen is that …/Blog change to …/Blog/#home

This is happening because you are just using #home , #services etc. in the navigation menu URL field instead you should use whole URLs like http://ihr-kfz-sachverstaendiger-hamburg.de/#home or http://ihr-kfz-sachverstaendiger-hamburg.de/#services

mwille
    Participant

@Shufflehound support: Could you share the custom CSS used to achieve the  “Hide Mobile Menu in Click”?

I seem to be having the same problem… Thanks!

Here’s the below CSS code used to fix it.

#page-container .sh-nav-mobile a.menu-item-open-fix {
        right: auto;
        padding: 0;
        top: 20px;
        line-height: 1;
    }

mwille
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply but unfortunately that didn’t fix it for me.

If I click a link to a section on the same page (‘Reserveren’ of both the submenu items und ‘Contact’ for instance on our page jillmurphys.nl) the mobile navigation remains open – tested on Phone and tablet, both IOS.

@mwille It seems you are having different issue so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

mwille
    Participant

Sure! Just a minute 🙂

@mwille Thank you for creating new topic. Let’s not reply here but in your new topic.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)