How can I fix this slider

Home Forums Gillion Theme How can I fix this slider

Home Forums Gillion Theme How can I fix this slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • minh
    Participant

I’m sorry to ask many questions but this theme is too new for me.

The problem is how can I fix this slider ( in the blog post )  like the demo theme

Thanks so much!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

No worries, this issue have a very simple fix. You just need to install and activate Slider Revolution plugin under Admin sidebar > Appearance > Install plugins.

Let us know if that works. 🙂

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

minh
    Participant

I’m sorry but, I’ve already installed and activated all plugins before I’m ” import Demo ”

Maybe I’m haven’t put an image yet? if that’s the case, how can I change it?

Thanks, Sp team

Attachments:

Shufflehound

Oh, then it looks like that the Slider Revolution content didn’t import correctly.

The issue can be easily fixed by installing the missing content. We can attach the file for download here and you can import it manually or if you want we can install it for you.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

minh
    Participant

Hi!

Thanks for helping me! If it just only downloads and installs the missing content. Could you send a download link? But if it’s more complicated than I thought, mind you can help me

Shufflehound

Sorry for our late response due to holidays time.

It should be as simple as going to Slider Revolution page in the admin panel and do manual import with attached file below.

Let us know if that works. 🙂

Attachments:
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)