How can I remove the headline "Blog Post" in H2 above my blog posts ?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How can I remove the headline “Blog Post” in H2 above my blog posts ?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How can I remove the headline “Blog Post” in H2 above my blog posts ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • actualissas
    Participant

Hi,

I recently noticed that an H2 text is added above all my blog posts, but I can’t find how to remove it.

For SEO, it is a problem, because the first title should be in H1 and different for each blog post.

Thanks for any help you can provide !

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by actualissas.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by actualissas.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

actualissas
    Participant

EDIT 1 : I found the solution, it is in Titlebar Menu > Post Title : Enter main title of post pages

EDIT 2 : well, not a perfect solution, because it still adds an empty H2 or H1 above the blog post… Why ?

If I remove it, it is also removes it from the pages… which I don’t want

I hope you can help me…

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by actualissas.

Hi @actualissas,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can choose in the theme settings which heading to display as shown in the attached screenshot or completely disable the titlebar.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

actualissas
    Participant

Hi @Shufflehound Support

Thank you for your answer.

For blog posts, if I choose “H1”, all of my blog posts will have the same headline in H1 called “blog post”.
    For SEO purposes, it means that all my articles will have the same H1 named “Blog post” !

If I deactivate the titlebar (other solution), it also removes the titlebar from the pages. Which I don’t want.

I think there is no SEO problem as the search engine searches the whole page for the respective tags.

If you still want to change it then you can do so by editing the below Jevelin theme file in the Jevelin child theme and change the tags in it.

/jevelin/inc/templates/titlebar.php

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)