How do I change the image in this call to action banner

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How do I change the image in this call to action banner

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How do I change the image in this call to action banner

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • randallrbaker
    Participant

Good day, I’m trying to figure out how to change the call to action banner image on my homepage. http://www.earthmotivator.com there is 2 call to action buttens curr6 on the homepage because I had no idea how to edit any of them.

Thankyou,

Randall

Hi Randall,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Those images are set as the background images of the rows created using the WPbakery page builder so please change them by editing the page using the WPbakery page builder.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

randallrbaker
    Participant

I followed your instructions and was able to add a video background, but now it won’t display on mobile.

randallrbaker
    Participant

Im also having issues with the video playing while on mobile. It loads the video but all I see is a play button that I can’t click. This is when

I’m in landscape mode and not portrait when in portrait mode I don’t even see the video.

randallrbaker
    Participant

Okay I finally have the call to action widget how I want it, but it won’t let me have the video and background color active at the same time. My plan was to have the video  and also have the background color orange  overtop of the video with 70% transparent. As for the video not working on mobile that is still happening too.

randallrbaker
    Participant

If the mobile youtube isn’t working would it be possible to have the video play locally on my hosting server instead if a YouTube link?

Im also having issues with the video playing while on mobile. It loads the video but all I see is a play button that I can’t click. This is when

I’m in landscape mode and not portrait when in portrait mode I don’t even see the video.

The autoplay does not work on mobile due to some restrictions as described on the below page.

https://stackoverflow.com/a/15093243/1287548

For the same reason, the video does not work on smaller screen mobile so in this case, you can set the image to display on mobile as shown in the attached screenshot.

Okay I finally have the call to action widget how I want it, but it won’t let me have the video and background color active at the same time. My plan was to have the video  and also have the background color orange  overtop of the video with 70% transparent.

There is no option and you have to develop custom code to achieve this.

If the mobile youtube isn’t working would it be possible to have the video play locally on my hosting server instead if a YouTube link?

Currently, the WPBakery page builder plugin does not provide an option to achieve this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)