How do you remove About Us Information

Home Forums Gillion Theme How do you remove About Us Information

Home Forums Gillion Theme How do you remove About Us Information

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • marka100
    Participant

I installed the Clean Gillion Theme. How do I remove the About Us data that came with this theme? I have deleted all the blog posts and cant’t see this wording in any of the page settings or theme settings to remove the original About Us

Hi @marka100,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to remove it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

marka100
    Participant

You can remove it from About us widget added in the footer widget area as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

marka100
    Participant

Thank you. Where do I edit the text to subscribe to the newsletter. It shows from the demo import I did. I would like to replace the code to subscribe to my autoresponder.

Thanks

Shufflehound

Hi there,

You can edit it by going to front page edit page and there should be Visual Composer content with this subscription form.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

marka100
    Participant

Thank you. That worked. Now how do I integrate the form to my Getresponse autoresponder.

Shufflehound

Nice to hear that. 🙂

Most likely you just need to get this plugin shortcode (more about shortcode here) and paste it in Visual Composer content. That’s how we added Mailchimp plugin functionality there.

marka100
    Participant

Thank you I installed the Getresponse plugin and it made life a lot simpler.

How do I update the Gillion logo in the header. I replaced the image but this is probably not the right way to do this?

I also got a message for that there is an update for the theme from Themeforest how do I install that?

Thanks

marka100
    Participant

There is also a lot of space between my content and the footer at the bottom. How do I remove the extra space?

Shufflehound

Looks like you managed to change logo image, can you confirm?

This grey section at bottom comes from Visual Composer. You can just delete it’s content and this section should disappear.

marka100
    Participant

Thanks. I overwrote the Gillion image. How would I change it from the WordPress? I would like to change it again to add my company logo.

marka100
    Participant

I figured this out. You change in the WordPress theme settings.

Shufflehound

Nice to hear that you figured it out. 🙂

marka100
    Participant

I got a message from Themeforest to download the latest version of the Theme. Does the theme automatically update or do I need to download and reinstall it?

Shufflehound

If you installed recommened plugin “Envato Market Plugin” then you can update it from there, otherwise manual download/install is required.

marka100
    Participant

Is Gillion compatible on all browsers? I tried it on my work laptop and the site looks terrible. Please see attached screenashots. I have also included the version of Firefox.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yes the Gillion theme is compatible with all major browsers which you can test by visting our demo site https://gillion.shufflehound.com/

Please try clearing browser cache and also your site cache if you are using any.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also to to help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)