How do you remove About Us Information

Home Forums Gillion Theme How do you remove About Us Information

Home Forums Gillion Theme How do you remove About Us Information

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Shufflehound 1 day, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • I installed the Clean Gillion Theme. How do I remove the About Us data that came with this theme? I have deleted all the blog posts and cant’t see this wording in any of the page settings or theme settings to remove the original About Us

Hi @marka100,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to remove it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

You can remove it from About us widget added in the footer widget area as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thank you. Where do I edit the text to subscribe to the newsletter. It shows from the demo import I did. I would like to replace the code to subscribe to my autoresponder.

Thanks

Hi there,

You can edit it by going to front page edit page and there should be Visual Composer content with this subscription form.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

marka100
    Participant

Thank you. That worked. Now how do I integrate the form to my Getresponse autoresponder.

Nice to hear that. 🙂

Most likely you just need to get this plugin shortcode (more about shortcode here) and paste it in Visual Composer content. That’s how we added Mailchimp plugin functionality there.

• This reply was modified 1 day, 9 hours ago by  Shufflehound.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)