How to change the About us content?

Home Forums Gillion Theme How to change the About us content?

Home Forums Gillion Theme How to change the About us content?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • sarasarasu
    Participant

<h3 class=”widget-title”>Hi,</h3>
    <h3></h3>
    <h3 class=”widget-title”>On the left and down of my website, I cannot modify the content of “About Us”, it is always as below, how can I modify it? Please see attached photo. Thanks.</h3>
    <p class=”widget-quote”>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.</p>
    <p class=”widget-description”>Aenean vulputate nisl arcu, non consequat risus vulputate sed. Nulla eu sapien condimentum nisi aliquet sodales non et diam. Duis blandit nunc semper rutrum congue. Phasellus sed lacus ut odio vehicula varius. Etiam iaculis feugiat tortor ac ornare.</p>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @sarasarasu,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to change it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

sarasarasu
    Participant

Hello,

Sure, http://www.sarainparis.com

I also want to know how to delete

<li class=”active”>
      <h3 class=”widget-title widget-tab-title”>”Latest “and keep only”Popular” posts?  (in the right, down)The popular articles are counted by the “views”?</h3>

Thanks.

Sara

It seems you managed to change the About us section displayed in the footer of your site as shown in the attached screenshot which is a text widget added in the footer widget area.

I also want to know how to delete ”Latest “and keep only”Popular” posts?

To achieve this, you can remove the latest posts widget from footer widget area as displayed in the second attached screenshot.

(in the right, down)The popular articles are counted by the “views”?

Yes

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)