How to stack elements in the footer

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to stack elements in the footer

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to stack elements in the footer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • jm
    Participant

I’d like to have 3 columns, with one column having a logo image and then social buttons and tags underneath.  How can I achieve this?

When I load 5 widgets into the footer the wrap around and create two rows

Hi @jm,

Thank you for your question.

You can achieve it as described in the below topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/php-version-and-footers/#post-34758

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

jm
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for that, but I would like to have elements within the same row and column together.  ie, like this:

#######################################

#             Elem1            #                                   #                      #

#             Elem4            #           Elem2           #       Elem3    #

#             Elem5            #                                  #                       #  #######################################

Your advice from the last answer does this (which I don’t want):

#########################################

#         Elem1 .             #         Elem2                 #    Elem3       #  #########################################
    #         Elem4               #          Elem5                 #                       #
    #########################################

You can achieve that by adding empty text widgets in the places as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jm
    Participant

But in the diagram I’ve shown, Elem2 and Elem3 are long and Elem1 is short.. Padding Elem2 and Elem3 will just make them longer

In the blog demo you guys have (side-to-side) you have achieved what I’m trying to do – Left column has logo + text stacked underneath it.  How did you do that?

In the blog demo you guys have (side-to-side) you have achieved what I’m trying to do – Left column has logo + text stacked underneath it.  How did you do that?

Could you please share me the screenshot and page URL of it so that I can help you to achieve the same?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)