I cannot edit my page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme I cannot edit my page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme I cannot edit my page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • teastoria
    Participant

Every time i try to edit the contents of my page i see this error (picture atttached)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hello,

It’s difficult to help with the issue without additional information.

Could you please check the PHP error logs and let us know of the exact error you are encountering? This would be greatly helpful.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound Team

teastoria
    Participant

How do i access the PHP error logs? @Shufflehound

teastoria
    Participant

think i got the error here it is

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught ValueError: strrpos(): Argument #3 ($offset) must be contained in argument #1 ($haystack) in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/functions.class.php:387 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/functions.class.php(387): strrpos(”, ‘.’, -1) #1 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slide.class.php(2345): RevSliderFunctions->check_valid_image(false) #2 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slider.class.php(2278): RevSliderSlide->get_overview_image_attributes(‘gallery’) #3 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/includes/functions-admin.class.php(212): RevSliderSlider->get_overview_data(Object(RevSliderSlider), Array) #4 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/includes/functions-admin.class.php(128): RevSliderFunctionsAdmin->get_slider_overview() #5 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/includes/shortcode_generator/shortcode_generator.class.php(216): RevSliderFunctionsAdmin->get_short_library() #6 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/includes/shortcode_generator/shortcode_generator.class.php(22): RevSliderShortcodeWizard::add_scripts() #7 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): RevSliderShortcodeWizard::enqueue_scripts(‘post.php’) #8 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(334): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #9 /var/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #10 /var/www/wp-admin/admin-header.php(118): do_action(‘admin_enqueue_s…’, ‘post.php’) #11 /var/www/wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php(425): require_once(‘/var/www/wp-adm…’) #12 /var/www/wp-admin/post.php(206): require(‘/var/www/wp-adm…’) #13 {main} thrown in <b>/var/www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/functions.class.php</b> on line <b>387</b>
    <div class=”wp-die-message”></div>
    <div></div>
    <div></div>

teastoria
    Participant

hehe the error log helped; i fixed it.. you can close this

Shufflehound

Thank you for letting us know! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)