I can't see blog posts on Gillion theme

Home Forums Gillion Theme I can't see blog posts on Gillion theme

Home Forums Gillion Theme I can't see blog posts on Gillion theme

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • joanhwang0402
    Participant

Hi!

I hired someone through FIverr to help me set up my WordPress website
    and he helped me in downloading Gillion Clean for my website Primal
    Farmacy. I wrote a couple of posts via WordPress but don’t see the
    updates via Gillion.

Can you help me? Please let me know what information you need from me.

Thank you,
    Joan

Hi Joan,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening?

Also would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

joanhwang0402
    Participant

Hi,

I’m sorry! I’m just seeing this. I provided my WordPress login below.

Thank you for sharing site credentials but it is not working for me.

When I try to log in I get Invalid Username error.

Please make sure the shared site credentials are correct and working fine.

joanhwang0402
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound team,

I’m not sure why my WordPress login won’t work on your side; I am able to login with no issues.  The login information above is correct. The website is http://www.primalfarmacy.com. I do see updates on http://www.primalfarmacy.wordpress.com. I hope this helps? Please let me know what additional information you need from me.

Still the credentials are not working for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please share me different credentials and also please tell me what do you mean by ” I do see updates on “?

Which updates are you referring here?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

joanhwang0402
    Participant

My apologies, I think I know where I went wrong. Is this what you’re looking for?

http://primalfarmacy.com/wp-admin/

admin

2*&*69(*&^862jfiu

I am having difficulties seeing updates that I created on my wordpress account appear on Gillion. Is it because it’s privately published?

My apologies, I think I know where I went wrong. Is this what you’re looking for?

It seems you have shared credentials publicly here. Please don’t post usernames or passwords on the forum, as this is a public forum.

Please change the shared credentials ASAP.

As said above you can share site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”

I am having difficulties seeing updates that I created on my wordpress account appear on Gillion. Is it because it’s privately published?

Yes if the post or page is private then it is not accessible for not logged in users.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)