I want the website to be full width

Home Forums Jevelin Theme I want the website to be full width

Home Forums Jevelin Theme I want the website to be full width

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • Tayoh
    Participant

Hello,

I recently purchased your theme and have uploaded it to the website.

I want the website to be full width and even though i have set it as full width in theme options, the website is still not full width

Hi @Tayoh,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you have configured the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

If it is still not working then could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tayoh
    Participant

Yes, these settings have been applied as shown in the screenshot.

I have shared the website url in the private information field for your review

Regards,

I can see your shared website is displaying full width with white frames and you can disable those white frames as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tayoh
    Participant

Perfect! It works perfectly now. Thanks

On another note, i was somewhat disappointed that the theme didn’t come with any pages predesigned. Only the home page had a demo.

Do you perhaps have demos for internal pages?

You are most welcome here 🙂

On another note, i was somewhat disappointed that the theme didn’t come with any pages predesigned. Only the home page had a demo.

Do you perhaps have demos for internal pages?

Each internal pages have separate demo content that you can import as described on the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/installing-demo/

Tayoh
    Participant

Yes. I clicked on medical and it imported the medical demo without pages.

I am not sure which pages you are referring to so could you please share me the URLs of them?

Tayoh
    Participant

Only the homepage for the Medical demo was imported. The navigation linked to section in the page. There were no standalone pages (i.e. different from the homepage) imported.

Could you please share the URL of the page from the below demo website that you are referring to?

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/

Tayoh
    Participant

I am using the medical demo

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/medical/

The demo doesnt have individual pages like ‘About’ that standalone. When you click on About on the menu, it goes to a section of the homepage.

Thus there are no standalone page predesigned, its just the homepage.

Yes, as you can see on the demo site that the About is not a standalone page but a section on the same page so the page gets scrolled to that section on clicking on the About menu item.

You can create an About page however you want by using the WPBakery page builder.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)