I would like to request a refund for a template that I bought twice by mistake

Home Forums Gillion Theme I would like to request a refund for a template that I bought twice by mistake

Home Forums Gillion Theme I would like to request a refund for a template that I bought twice by mistake

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • mgordillof
    Participant

On July 19th I bought the GILLION template + 12 month extended support with the following code:

*********************************** 9d24  (complete code in the private info field)

The same one that I am already using and configuring to publish it in a few days, however today I entered the site again to confirm the cost of what I paid and for that I chose the template and I wanted to see the cost and suddenly it came out that the had bought again. I have not downloaded the .ZIP file so I would like to request a refund as the purchase was a mistake as you can see in my record. The 2nd license code that I haven’t downloaded and don’t need to use is:

***************************************** aa4b  (complete code in the private info field)

This is the 1st time this error has happened to me, so I would like to know how to disable the one-click purchase and have to enter the payment information manually every time I buy a template.

Thanks in advance and I await your response
    Greetings
    Mario Gordillo

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sure, you will need to request a refund via Themeforest and we will confirm it.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Shufflehound.

mgordillof
    Participant

and how could I do that?

i cannot find the support icon in theme forest

thanks

Shufflehound

Hi there,

No worries, here is the link.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)