Image Gallery duplicates in Lightbox

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Image Gallery duplicates in Lightbox

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Image Gallery duplicates in Lightbox

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • spfskyline
    Participant

I’m getting duplicate images showing up in lightbox display of image gallery element. There are no duplicates added to the element in page builder or on front-end without lightbox. But if you click to open image in lightbox and navigate with arrows, duplicates appear.

Example:

first row, middle column. Use left/back arrow of lightbox to see duplicates.

https://end.hof-mock-el.com/portfolio/

Hi @spfskyline,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I don’t see any duplicate image in the lightbox on your shared page as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please share me the screenshot of duplicate image that you are getting there?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

spfskyline
    Participant

I have uploaded a video showing the issue I am seeing. It would appear that it duplicates the first and last image in the carousel. For example, if I have 5 images in the gallery, image 1 is the beginning or cover photo. The order appears to be:

https://vimeo.com/227274577

spfskyline
    Participant

@shufflehound2 Any luck with this?

I couldn’t reproduce the issue on my test site so could you please share me the screenshot of your gallery image sequence as displayed in the attached screenshot so that i can troubleshoot it?

Attachments:

spfskyline
    Participant

Here is the screenshot of gallery. I selected the one with fewest images, highlighted in second screenshot.

Attachments:

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

spfskyline
    Participant

Thanks! Look forward to the fix, so I can wrap up this site.

Sure i will let you know here soon.

spfskyline
    Participant

@shufflehound2 Any ETA on this?

Sorry currently we don’t have any ETA but we are trying hard to resolve all the theme issues ASAP.

spfskyline
    Participant

Thanks, just impatient!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)