Infinite scroll

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Infinite scroll

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Infinite scroll

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • ddewit
    Participant

I see an option to dis- or enable pagination for blog posts. If pagination is disabled does this mean the blog uses infinite scroll instead?
    If not will this be supported in future?

Hi @ddewit,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I see an option to dis- or enable pagination for blog posts. If pagination is disabled does this mean the blog uses infinite scroll instead?

No

If not will this be supported in future?

Yes we have added it in our to do list so that it will be implemented in the future version of theme.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ddewit
    Participant

Any idea when this will be available?

We are working on it and will implement it in the theme ASAP. We will notify you here when it will be implemented.

ddewit
    Participant

So a new version came out, but no infinite scroll. Can you please be more precise when it will be in?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We are figuring out the best way to implement this feature and working on other theme improvements, but at the moment it looks like that this feature could be available in upcoming weeks.

ddewit
    Participant

Still no infinite scroll?

Thank you for your patience here and sorry the feature is not yet implemented in the theme.

If you need this feature urgently then and if you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

sachcontrol
    Participant

Hi,

Do you have any news on the implementation of the infinite scroll feature? Or any idea when it might become available?

Best regards

Stefan

stephaneperrin
    Participant

Seriously are you going to implement infinite scrolling to your theme or is it just endless promising. It is now more than 1 years that you claim that it will come in future updates… but still nothing.

goldnuggets24
    Participant

Any updates on infinite scroll? I would love this feature.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)