INSTALLATION ERROR

Home Forums Gillion Theme INSTALLATION ERROR

Home Forums Gillion Theme INSTALLATION ERROR

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • SYNOPSIS
    Participant
    <span lang="en">Hello, good afternoon when installing the theme, it gives us an error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /usr/home/extremaduracultura.es/web/wp-content/themes/gillion_desactivado/inc/plugins/metaboxes/ metaboxes.php on line 526
    There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site administration email inbox for instructions.</span>

Hi @SYNOPSIS,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of the theme so please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

SYNOPSIS
    Participant

Hello, good afternoon, we have installed the new theme that has happened to us and it continues to generate the same error.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Could you please tell me which versions of PHP and WordPress you are using?

SYNOPSIS
    Participant

My php version is Versión PHP 7.2

Also, as requested above please tell me what is your WordPress version?

mFritz
    Participant

Hi, i have the same issue with the newest version of gillion, 3.7.3.1 beta. I am running the latest wordpress (5.5.1) fresh from the wordpress.org site and PHP 7.2.19 (stable).

update:

I switched to php 7.3.6 (stable) by now  and am hoping that it will fix the issue. In fact, now i can actually install the theme and the backend of wordpress is still okay.

i refreshed the site with ctrl-f5 in firefox several times in between, so i am pretty sure it’s about the updated php version.

@mFritz Thank you for providing valuable information.

We will troubleshoot the issue.

The issue is fixed in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

SYNOPSIS
    Participant

Hello, good morning, we have a problem in the home page of the page it does not show the pictograms of social networks, it shows them as if it were an error.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

@SYNOPSIS To help us keep the support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of posting a reply on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)