Jevelin 5.0 Foodie

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin 5.0 Foodie

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin 5.0 Foodie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • natamike
    Participant

Hi, I use Foodie Theme and I updated jevelin 5.0 and used Framework Upgrade Tool to switch to Redux. But once I deactivated Unyson my site no longer works and loses all settings (slider revolution, all animations and formatting, etc.) and I don’t even have the possibility to make changes, WPBakery doesn’t work. Instead I reactivate Unyson and everything works fine. What should I do? Leave Unyson activated?

Thanks for your help.

Hi @natamike,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I logged into your website and saw this is happening because you have imported the Foodie demo content created using the Unyson page builder instead of WpBakery page builder as shown in the attached screenshot therefore you need to have the Unyson page builder activated to display the content on your website.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

natamike
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, in fact my first installation of the Foodie demo made about 8 months ago did not provide alternatives to Unyson, I had also opened this ticket in this regard:

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/problem-with-wbakery/

Your answer was that the Foodie Demo did not work with WBakery but work only with Unyson.

But now Unyson will no longer be supported and the usage is by you deprecated.

So I wonder what your Framework Upgrade Tool is for?

And how can I replace Unyson with another supported framework (Elementor or WBakery)?

Yes, at that time we have only the Foodie demo created using the Unyson page builder but now we also provide the Foodie demo created using the Wpbakery page builder.

The Framework Upgrade Tool is only for upgrading the Unyson framework to the Redux framework and not for the page builders.

There is a difference between Unyson and Unyson page builder. Earlier the Unyson plugin was required by the theme to function but this is not the case now.

You can also use the Unyson page builder to edit existing pages created using the Unyson page builder and use WPBakery or Elementor or any other page builders to create new pages.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)