Jevelin Quantity Button feature Bug (?)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Quantity Button feature Bug (?)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Quantity Button feature Bug (?)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • ftahumour
    Participant

Hello,

I have seen this on numerous occasions now even with previous versions of the theme but I’m unsure what is causing it. In short, the Up/Down arrow buttons in the basket page (and maybe others) are rendered miss-aligned. When the function is disabled, then the Woo buttons exhibit a different fault.

See the different behaviours (attached screenshots) as follows:

Capture0 = Showing misaligned buttons in cart with the Jevelin Quantity button option “Enabled” in the theme.

Capture1 = Showing Jevelin Quantity button option “Disabled” in the theme.

Capture2 = Showing the item quantity being selected to be updated from 1 to 2.

Capture3 = Showing the item quantity after the update cart button has been selected and the cart has been updated. *** Missing the qty. edit box and Up/Down controls ***

I do not see any rendering errors in the developer console for any of those rendered examples.

Any feedback on this would be appreciated.

Regardd

George

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi George,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

When I try to access your website then it displays an error as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please make sure that your website is accessible so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

ftahumour
    Participant

Hello,

I have seen this only once since I enabled site caching and connected to CDN service.

Please try to refresh your browser (cache) or CTRL + F5 to reload the page.

let me know if still a problem.

Thanks

george

I could access it now.

Could you please temporarily enable the Right Click on your website so that I can troubleshoot the markup of the website?

Also, please tell me how you want to display each of those things.

ftahumour
    Participant

the RC function been enabled.

I would like the arrow buttons to display side to side as per the theme design/layout.

I think this issue may be related to delivering site content via CDN and WP Caching to speed up site TTBF delivery. Unfortunately this is needed else the first page renders in over 5 seconds on desktop and more on mobile which is bad news.

Regards

George

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme and the page and the arrow buttons display fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme and WooCommerce plugins on your website.

Also, please test it by temporarily deactivating the CDN and WP Caching on your website.

Attachments:

ftahumour
    Participant

I am already running the latest theme, WP, PHP and Woo versions.

I require the use of Caching and CDN in my environment.

In your opinion based on your feedback this behaviour is due to the static content being cached?

Regards

George

Yes, it seems the cache issue so please test it by temporarily deactivating the cache on your website.

ftahumour
    Participant

Thanks. I have excluded the Basket/Cart and Checkout pages from the being Cached by WP Rocket cache, which looks like it has resolved the issue. I will see how this behaves once changes are pushed out through CDN.

Strange that the product level pages are not affected in the same way, yet they also use the same buttons and are being cached, on those pages the arrow buttons are located below the qty. box, not either side like on the basket page.

Awesome great to see you got that resolved by deactivating the cache for the specific pages.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)