Jevelin WooCommerce issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin WooCommerce issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin WooCommerce issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • curtao
    Participant

Hello guys,

I’ve ordered “Jevelin Theme” and now I create WooCommerce site based on this template. I really like it, but I’ve got 2 issues with it.

1. On mobile devices, product is not linking to single product, but to shop-page (on desktop it’s ok). No matter what the product is, the link directs to shop-page. Additionaly counter of products doesn’t work on shop-page, it always displays (on all devices): “Showing all 0 results”.
      You can find screenshot of my permalinks settings if this could help.
    2. Product attributes don’t work. When I create or edit existing product, I create attributes for each of them. The attributes are shown on product-page, but not visible on “Attributes panel” in admin panel or “filter by attribute” widget. You can find a screenshot of product edit page and blank “attributes panel”.

Of course I’ve disabled all plugins, but it didn’t make any change. Could you please help me?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @curtao,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

On mobile devices, product is not linking to single product, but to shop-page (on desktop it’s ok). No matter what the product is, the link directs to shop-page. Additionaly counter of products doesn’t work on shop-page, it always displays (on all devices): “Showing all 0 results”.
    You can find screenshot of my permalinks settings if this could help.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Product attributes don’t work. When I create or edit existing product, I create attributes for each of them. The attributes are shown on product-page, but not visible on “Attributes panel” in admin panel or “filter by attribute” widget. You can find a screenshot of product edit page and blank “attributes panel”.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, WooCommerce, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

curtao
    Participant

Hi @Shufflehound Support, thank you for reply.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

It’s among whole site when viewing on any smartphone (tested on Android): http://sigmaart.nazwa.pl/x10nc/. 

If you tap on any product it directs to the shop page, instead of single product.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, WooCommerce, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

As I said in previous post I’ve already tried this and it didn’t make a change. Could you check it, please?

It’s among whole site when viewing on any smartphone (tested on Android): http://sigmaart.nazwa.pl/x10nc/. 

If you tap on any product it directs to the shop page, instead of single product.

This is happening because of the anchor links you have added to the columns as shown in the attached screenshot so please remove those links to make it work.

As I said in previous post I’ve already tried this and it didn’t make a change. Could you check it, please?

Then does it work fine using any default WordPress theme such as Twenty Nineteen theme?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)