Mail chimp error

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mail chimp error

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mail chimp error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • amudalainc
    Participant

Hi all

I have an issue with my subscription form.  Whenever I try to enter a test email I receive a “Please select at least one list.” message.  What am I doing wrong 🙁

Secondly, when using Internet explorer I find this section of the site looks like the attached images.  Can I fix that to look a little nicer?  By that I mean that I would like the subscribe button to sit in the way it looks on chrome and safari.

Fi

https://www.gooodgoodgod.com/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Fi,

Thank you for your questions.

I have an issue with my subscription form.  Whenever I try to enter a test email I receive a “Please select at least one list.” message.  What am I doing wrong ?

Could you please tell me which visual composer element you are using to display it?

Also please make sure you have configured its settings correctly.

Secondly, when using Internet explorer I find this section of the site looks like the attached images.  Can I fix that to look a little nicer?  By that I mean that I would like the subscribe button to sit in the way it looks on chrome and safari.

Could you please tell me which internet explorer browser you are using to test it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

amudalainc
    Participant

Certainly.  I am using a  text block with a mail chimp shortcode

My apologies for not replying till now.  Life got a tad crazy 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

amudalainc
    Participant

In regards to the explorer browser – I am not sure.  It was my parent’s computer.  I will check next time I visit.

Certainly.  I am using a  text block with a mail chimp shortcode

How are you getting that shortcode?

If you are getting it from Mailchimp plugin shortcode then please contact the plugin author regarding this.

amudalainc
    Participant

Thank you

This matter has been resolved

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

You are always welcome here 🙂

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)