Mail Chimp Extension Errors

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mail Chimp Extension Errors

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mail Chimp Extension Errors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • urbanjungle
    Participant

Hello – everytime I try and activate the mail chimp extension I get the following errors and the site wont load properly. Can you please help me to activate the plugin correctly so I can have users send me their name and email address in the section on the theme demo? Thank you very much.

Kristy

Array must contain at least one element in <b>/home/content/09/10176709/html/urbanjungle/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7-mailchimp-extension/lib/tools.php</b> on line <b>119</b>

<b>Warning</b>: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/content/09/10176709/html/urbanjungle/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7-mailchimp-extension/lib/tools.php:119) in <b>/home/content/09/10176709/html/urbanjungle/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/includes/hooks.php</b> on line <b>228</b>

Hi @urbanjung,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

From your shared warning messages it seems the issue of contact-form-7-mailchimp-extension plugin so please contact that plugin developer to resolve the issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

urbanjungle
    Participant

The theme doesn’t function fully so you are sending me to the plugin developer? That isn’t exactly the help I was looking for.

I guess I’ll try there. Thank you.

No actually the contact-form-7 plugin is not part of Gillion theme.

If you are also facing the issue disabling contact-form-7 plugin then please let us know so that we can help you to resolve the issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)