Make email/phone number clickable

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Make email/phone number clickable

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Make email/phone number clickable

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • brocklahart
    Participant

Hello,

We are really happy with the theme, thank you so much. We have the phone number and the email address both in the header (top bar) and in the contact form in the footer. We would like these to both be clickable both on desktop computers and mobile phones. Is there a way to make this happen? Thank you so much for your help and again we really love the way the theme looks, thank you.

Here is our website address:

http://mfgnext.com

Just let us know if you need our login information for the website. Thanks again.

Brock Lahart

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Brock,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

We are glad you liked our theme. Your site looks beautiful.

You can achieve this developing custom code as developed in the child theme shared in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/top-bar-setting-add-hyperlinks-to-phone-email-address/#post-2824

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

zenishly
    Participant

Hi there. I already have the child theme installed, so it does not want to allow me to install the one you supply here.

Is there custom code CSS that I can use to make the top bar and the footer phone and email clickable?

Thank you

It is PHP changes made in the child theme and not CSS code changes.

Have you made any custom changes in your child theme?

If not then just delete it and install the child theme shared in the above reply.

zenishly
    Participant

Hi. Thank you so much for your response. Yes I have made changes to the child theme. How do I go about making the tel and emails clickable.

Thank you

tiffanymavery
    Participant

Can I please get the PHP code to make the email and phone number in the header clickable? I already have a child theme with customization installed.

You can achieve this by adding the attached header directory in the inc directory of your child theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)