Mega Menu - Categories selection

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mega Menu – Categories selection

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mega Menu – Categories selection

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • razzi
    Participant

Hi ! I hope you’re doing well.

I’ve a question about the use of Mega Menu. In fact I intend to create a menu like in your demo, with a parent menu like Fashion that shows some specific posts of selected categories (Design and People in your demo).

To achieve this, for instance I create a custom link with Fashion as text and # as link (unclickable area). This my parent level. But now, what is the next step to display posts of some categories ?

If I set Fashion to be a mega menu and if I drag and drop some categories as children elements, it shows a classic mega menu with links in 2 columns.
    But if I go through the mega menu settings of Fashion, I can select “Dynamic elements > categories”. Visually it’s exactly what I want (posts with thumbnails), but it shows all the categories of my blog.

Consequently, my question is simple : How can I attribute some specific categories to a parent menu (1st level) so that it displays the different posts with thumbnails ?

Many thanks in advance for your help as this point is really important to me 😉

KR

Hi KR,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can achieve this by selecting specific categories in Dynamic Element Category option as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

razzi
    Participant

Wow, I’m really sorry to have annoyed you with something I should have found by myself if I had scrolled down a little bit !

Many thanks, really.

Not an issue at all. You are most welcome here 🙂

razzi
    Participant

Don’t worry about that, I’m just listing my next questions 😉

Your all questions are most welcome in this forum 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)