Mega menu issue result of Redux Framework

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mega menu issue result of Redux Framework

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mega menu issue result of Redux Framework

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • NicoLehoucq
    Participant

Hi there!

We recently have updated latest WordPress version (5.7.1) in a development environment in order to check possible conflicts and errors.

We followed the instructions and changed Unyson by Redux.

Our mega menu has disappeared. What could we do instead?

Waiting for your response.

Best regards,

Nicholas L.

Solution for this topic

Hi Nicholas,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The password you have shared in your WORDPRESS CREDENTIALS are not working so please make sure that it is correct and working fine.

It seems you are using an older version 3.7.5 of the theme on your website so please update it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

NicoLehoucq
    Participant

Hi!

I’ve just checked your WordPress Credentials and there are working properly (you can retry).

Thanks for the zip. I already sent it to my developer to update the theme to its latest version. Once done, we’ll check if the problem stills there, if so, I’ll let you know for some help.

We’ll be in touch,

Regards

Nicholas L.

Ok

NicoLehoucq
    Participant

Hi!

We’ve completed the update of Gillion theme it to its latest version following the instructions and now the mega menu is working.

Do you plan to change this new mega menu section? (before it was more user-friendly).

We are checking the entire website in order to identify possible errors due the update. In case we find something I’ll let you know.

We still have to update a series of plugins (this might result in other conflicts between them and the theme).

We’ll be in touch!

Regards

Nicholas L.

Do you plan to change this new mega menu section?

We’ll improve it in the future to make it more user-friendly.

NicoLehoucq
    Participant

Thanks for the info

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)