Missing a whole Demo Page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Missing a whole Demo Page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Missing a whole Demo Page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • jonedquist
    Participant

I bought this theme specifically for the ‘fitness’ demo… but when I uploaded my theme to WordPress I’m missing that demo entirely.

Irritating because I’m not sure what the problem is to look for.

Please advise,

Jon

Hi Jon,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure what you meant by missing the fitness demo on your site so could you please describe it a bit more in detail?

Do you mean you want to import the demo content from following fitness demo site?

Home Fitness

Please advise.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

jonedquist
    Participant

Thanks for the prompt reply!

I was told that the Jevelin theme came with several pre-built ‘demo’ pages to work off of. One of those is a ‘fitness’ theme > https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/home/home-fitness/

When I installed the Jevelen theme to my wordpress, that demo page was not added (if you look at picture I attached in my original issue, you’ll see that I have all the demo sites except for the one I gave the link to just now)

Does that help?

jonedquist
    Participant

My goal is to install and begin editing the ‘fitness’ demo homepage

jonedquist
    Participant

I realize there may be a communication gap so let me clarify:

I want to use this page for my website: https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/home/home-fitness/

or:

Home Photography

It is my understanding that the above homepages are all under the ‘Basic’ demo?… but I’m not sure I know what that means or how to access those.

Thinking I was on the right track, I tried installing the ‘Basic (full)’ demo and got the following error:

<p class=”sh-demo-install-issues-intro”>Demo content installing process should be easy (just by pressing an installation button).</p>
    <p class=”sh-demo-install-issues-intro”>However in background this process is pretty complicated and depends on your server configuration.</p>
    <p class=”sh-demo-install-issues-intro sh-demo-install-issues-intro-last”>A lot of hosting services tend to limit multiple important server settings and therefore below you can see most common issues and how to fix them:</p>

<div>Issue: “Maximum execution time of 29 seconds exceeded in …”</div>
    Solution: Please take a look at these solutions, there are two solutions for this issue: by editing .htaccess file or by installing additional plugin
    <div>Issue: “Extension ZIP is missing”</div>
    Solution: Please take a look at this solution
    <div>Issue: “Cannot create directory: ../wp-content/uploads/fw-backup/tmp”</div>
    <div>Issue: “Files Export: The execution failed. Please check error.log”</div>

If you have other type of issue, please create a topic in our official support forum here and we will help you.

jonedquist
    Participant

I figured it out, sorry for all the messages and thank you for trying to assist.

Awesome great to see you got that figured it out.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)