Missing images (esp on Safari)

Home Forums Gillion Theme Missing images (esp on Safari)

Home Forums Gillion Theme Missing images (esp on Safari)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • savethecat
    Participant

Hi..

We’re seeing post and other images not display when pages load (using Chrome and Firefox.) The current slider at the top of the homepage is an example (www.savethecat.com). The module is there because if you click on the white area where the image should be, it takes you to the correct blog post.

Furthermore, when you view on Safari (use private window) NO images are loaded. We use WPRocket and Sucuri which both cache, but I dont believe thats the issue, because we use that combination for other client sites with no problems.

These issues are repeatable by different browsers and different people. I did see other posts about the jQuery issue and we uploaded the custom plugin you offered, but that doesnt seem to have done anything. This issue was around before the site was updated to WP 5.5.

Login details in the private field attached to this ticket.

Thanks.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by savethecat.

Hi @savethecat,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It works fine after deactivating the SG optimizer and WPRocket cache that you are using on your website.

Please clear the cache and If you are still facing the issue then please contact the plugin support to configure their settings correctly.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

savethecat
    Participant

You can close this ticket. Thanks.

Shufflehound

Thank you for letting us know!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)