I meet some troubles on mobile version :
1- rev slider on homepage is not diplaying (I didn’t click for not appear on mobile)
2 – Menu is not working well on mobile : 3rd level is not showing or second level can’t be clikable (and it is on desktop version)
Thank you very much,
1. Did you select section element visibility to Visible Everywhere ?
2. We just tested your website, but we can’t see any issues with mobile navigation
2. Here is a screeshot showing that third level menu is not displaying for item “autour de votre evenement”. and the screenshot of my third level menu on desktop.
Moreover, here is a screenshot about my 2nd level which doesn’t work :
The link “nos salles de seminaire Loire 42” is not a # link, there is a page, but on mobile we can’t click on it.
If your website login data is still working, can we access to your website and take a look?
We made some tests and this is what we found:
1. Revolution slider was hidden in mobile devices due to this option below and now it is working, because is set to Visible Everywhere
2. These menus has hidden titles and therefore in mobile version there is nothing to click and open. We will try to figure out a fix for this issue in the next updates, but at the moment you can just show these titles and it will work for mobile devices.
Did you find a solution concerning the mobile menu, here are screenshots from firefox and Safari, icons are not displaying well and second & third level menu is not showing :
We are still working on this issue, at the moment only solution would by to show label names.